You are welcome to dive into
Three Seas Business Forum!
Be part of the annual Three Seas Initiative (3SI) Summit and Business Forum – a politically-inspired, commercially-driven platform for improving connectivity between twelve EU Member States located between the Baltic, Adriatic, and Black seas.
When: June 20-21, 2022
Where: Riga, Latvia & online
This year, the 3SI Business Forum will focus on the future economy through Sustainable Development, Purpose-Driven Innovation, and New Collaboration Models.
- The Three Seas region as a landscape for investment in future-proof projects
- Trusted, sustainable, and inclusive connectivity
- A balanced and resilient energy sector in the Three Seas region
- A secure cross-border digital infrastructure
- Sustainable multimodal mobility and logistics as a cornerstone of connectivity
- Mission-oriented approach as a tool to shape the future of economies and businesses
Who should participate?
The 3SI Business Forum welcomes investors, businesses, and organizations with a focus on the transport, energy, and/or digital infrastructure sectors.
- Be present when and where the top-level decisions are being made
- Explore the latest trends in the focus sectors: transport, energy, digital infrastructure
- Present your products, projects, services, or business needs to a broad and specialized audience
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads in a time and cost-efficient way
- Build connections for high-profile future projects in online and in-person B2B meeting sessions.
Three Seas Business Forum full agenda
Three Seas Business Forum short agenda
If you are a media representative and wish to cover the event, please contact us via email@example.com
If you wish to arrange 1:1 meetings, please fill in the Marketplace. Otherwise, your registration will not be successful.
Please be advised that participants intending to attend the Presidents` Panel will be subjected to security clearance. You will be notified in case your profile gets approved.
Note! By registering for the event, you agree to the Personal Data Processing Regulations.