You are welcome to dive into
Three Seas Business Forum!
Be part of the annual Three Seas Initiative (3SI) Summit and Business Forum – a politically-inspired, commercially-driven platform for improving connectivity between twelve EU Member States located between the Baltic, Adriatic, and Black seas.
When: June 20-21, 2022
Where: Riga, Latvia & online
This year, the 3SI Business Forum will focus on the future economy through Sustainable Development, Purpose-Driven Innovation, and New Collaboration Models.
- The Three Seas region as a landscape for investment in future-proof projects
- Trusted, sustainable, and inclusive connectivity
- A balanced and resilient energy sector in the Three Seas region
- A secure cross-border digital infrastructure
- Sustainable multimodal mobility and logistics as a cornerstone of connectivity
- Mission-oriented approach as a tool to shape the future of economies and businesses
Who should participate?
The 3SI Business Forum welcomes investors, businesses, and organizations with a focus on the transport, energy, and/or digital infrastructure sectors.
- Be present when and where the top-level decisions are being made
- Explore the latest trends in the focus sectors: transport, energy, digital infrastructure
- Present your products, projects, services, or business needs to a broad and specialized audience
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads in a time and cost-efficient way
- Build connections for high-profile future projects in online and in-person B2B meeting sessions.
If you are a media representative and wish to cover the event, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to arrange 1:1 meetings, please fill in the Marketplace. Otherwise, your registration will not be successful.
Please be advised that participants intending to attend the Presidents` Panel will be subjected to security clearance. You will be notified in case your profile gets approved.